Trivia is not simply a game for adults; it’s also a great tool for youngsters to test their knowledge and improve their brain and memory. It’s also a great method for children to learn more about movies, animals, science, and even history. The options are almost limitless!
Check out these trivia questions for kids (with answers) before you start playing games with your kids. To make things more difficult, alternate between simple trivia questions and harder ones.
30 Best Trivia Questions For Kids
- What’s the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
- Answer: Tinker bell
- What is the tallest land mammal on the planet?
- Answer: Male giraffe
- Bees have how many pairs of wings?
- Answer: Two
- What is the name of the world’s biggest ocean?
- Answer: Pacific Ocean
- Who sat on a wall before suffering a huge fall in the nursery rhyme?
- Answer: Humpty Dumpty
- Who was the first person to set foot on the moon?
- Answer: Neil Armstrong
- How many bones do sharks have?
- Answer: Zero
- What is the world’s largest country? (in terms of size)
- Answer: Russia
- What is the name of the imaginary line that links the North and South Poles?
- Answer: Prime Meridian
- What is the most prevalent eye color in the world?
- Answer: Brown
- What is Mickey Mouse’s pet dog’s name?
- Answer: Pluto
- How many bones are there in the human body?
- Answer: 206
- Who made the telephone?
- Answer: Alexander Graham Bell
- What is the oldest religion that has ever existed?
- Answer: Hinduism
- What is the most famous programming language?
- Answer: Python
- What element of the human eye regulates the quantity of light passing through the pupil?
- Answer: The iris
- What is the only natural material that exists in all three physical states on Earth?
- Answer: Water
- Which legendary ocean liner went down on her maiden trip in 1912?
- Answer: The Titanic
- What is the weight of an adult brain?
- Answer: 3 lbs.
- Which three primary colors are there?
- Answer: Blue, yellow, and red
- What is the most difficult natural substance?
- Answer: A diamond
- How many world wonders are there?
- Answer: Seven
- What planet is the largest in our solar system?
- Answer: Jupiter
- What is the number of weeks in a year?
- Answer: 52 weeks make up a year.
- Pablo Picasso was a well-known…
- Answer: Artist
- Can you name the star that is nearest to Earth?
- Answer: The sun
- What is the name given to molten rock following a volcanic eruption?
- Answer: Lava
- What is the most popular YouTube video for children?
- Answer: The Baby Shark
- What is the world’s sole uninhabitable continent?
- Answer: Antarctica
- What country created the paper?
- Answer: China in the 2nd century B.C. (In addition, they were the first to employ paper money.)
Here are several ways to play these trivia questions for kids:
Make it into a fun quiz for kids! (This is a terrific activity for a family night or a lazy evening!) Form teams with your family members and play a friendly game to find out who knows the most. In fact, you can also play this game for fun in between coding bootcamp for kids!
Use it to break the ice with fresh groups of youngsters! I hope you enjoyed this massive collection of amusing kids’ trivia quiz questions! We had a lot of fun doing them on a quiet evening at home, and they’d be a great family night activity as well! And not only that, if you’re looking for fun ways to engage your little ones in educational and fun activities, checkout these coding camp for kids near me. Visit the most recent entertaining blogs on the BrightCHAMPS blog page to find out about more entertaining and thought-provoking activities for kids.