Research shows that kids start to develop the values, skills, and attitudes surrounding money and financial habits in early childhood. Teaching kids about money does not have to be a complicated process. Our curriculum is designed keeping in mind the grasping abilities of kids belonging to different age groups. This will not only help them gain crucial money management skills but also make them financially responsibile adults.
Here are a few points on how learning about financial literacy help your child:
1. Understand the difference between needs & wants
2. Learn about the value of money: how is money earned & why is it imporatant to spend it wisely
3. Develop insights on how can they make their money grow
4. Learn how to become financially independent adults
5. Protects kids from making wrong financial decisions & falling in debt
The course equips your child with new age finance skills through our scientifically designed curriculum that deploys the right mix of academics, games and activities to inculcate healthy financial habits in kids. The in-session activities (such applying Opportunity Cost Framework for effective decision making, playing Stock Market Simulations etc.), and Home Work Projects (which includes creating a Budget of Home, Expense Tracker, Fundamental analysis of stocks etc.) make sure that the concepts learned are applied in real life scenarios thereby reinforcing and internalization of concepts.